Re: TFT in Dragon Magazine

Can we get a copy of those posted?  -- Craig Barber

On 4/11/2018 6:40 PM, jackal@speakeasy.net wrote:
Yeah, I remember reading them back in the day. I don't recall being impressed. We never used any of them.

What I can't recall is whether we thought they were just meh or whether we thought they were too expensive, too.

I'll have to pull out my copy and see.

- Jack