Re: New Wizard Art

Actually, I’m really disappointed in this. I don’t know the artist, and I don’t mean to disrespect him or her, but that cover really is pretty lame. Maybe they got direction directly from SJ and had very little creative input into it’s design. Whatever the case, it’s pretty uninspired in my opinion.

Oh well...
David O. Miller
Miller Design/Illustration