Re: Pole weaps changes too?

Hi all,
  He said that in a charge, the hooks, axes and pick type spikes do not do any more damage then a normal spear.  So for charge attacks they do spear damage.  When swinging them like an ax, they do the normal halberd / pick ax damage.

  So presumably, they do 1d+1 (1d+2 two handed) damage.

  Perhaps with an extra point of damage or two, for being stronger?

  Warm regards, Rick.