Re: "Steve Jackson's greatest mistakes",

It was blue no wait yellow...aaahhh!

-------- Original message --------
From: Jeffrey Vandine <jlv61560@yahoo.com>
Date: 6/22/18 2:17 PM (GMT-08:00)
To: tft@brainiac.com
Subject: Re: "Steve Jackson's greatest mistakes",

My counter-arguments are a good deal less silly than your strawman examples were to begin with.  And as far as the 1000 XP go, he clearly intended to punish indecisive players.  None of the players I ever played with did the "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" thing; "Blue!  No, wait, Green!"  Is the punishment excessive?  YMMV, but I don't see it as a game-ending "mistake" on Steve's part.  As for his comment he was going to change these things -- just look at the Blunderbuss thread.