Re: TFT live at Kickstarter

One reason to back this new effort is because you are forced to. This is actually a mandatory campaign! ;-)

Actually, it is supposed to fix all of the problems in the old version, that you supposedly play because you are subscribed to this list. This will give you an insight and permission to complain about what gets broken.

One thing I am worried about is the effect that dry erase markers will have on the playmats.

Now, where can one find the Expanse KS? I searched and found nothing.