New TFT line editor

Buried in the Kickstarter page is a note that SJG has hired a new line
editor for TFT - none other than Guy McLimore.  This is great news, and
I couldn't be happier.  I've always felt that GrailQuest was by far the
strongest MicroQuest, and I had good times playing Simply Roleplaying
and Compact Combat.  He was also open and encouraging when I tried to
write a solo game for that system, even though I ended up scrapping the
game in the end.

This can only bode well for TFT in the long run.  Congrats on the new
position, Guy!