Re: New TFT line editor

Wish i could discuss DT2010 with him as i feel its a far superior DT game

Happy Connecting. Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S® 5

-------- Original message --------
From: Martin Gallo <martimer@mindspring.com>
Date: 7/24/18 8:59 AM (GMT-07:00)
To: tft@brainiac.com
Subject: Re: New TFT line editor

I chatted with him at an Origins in L.A. years ago. Good guy.

On Jul 24, 2018, at 10:41 AM, Brett Slocum <slocum@weirdrealm.com> wrote:

I had long talks with Guy when he was doing Simply Roleplaying (which I used for Tekumel at one time). Really cool dude.

I played GrailQuest online solo using the Cyberboard gamebox with a GM. It was the all-time best online RPG experience ever.

They couldn't have hired a better person for this job.
---
Brett Slocum <slocum@weirdrealm.com>