[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Name of a fighting style - anti HTH.
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Name of a fighting style - anti HTH.
- From: David Bofinger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2018 13:21:52 +1000
- Authentication-results: mail.brainiac.com; dkim=pass (2048-bit key) header.d=gmail.com email@example.com header.b="P56mquPb"
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=dd8TmasHTImatLZE41iL4fRhNbaivUEn1AI/fnkXPzg=; b=P56mquPbSysNXmUEovj5v+0u5u/mvPHrM9q4ycXXVGswJuyMNj9k8iJ7C0c6THWqPs yNeWllayS+JZ4+Q94KbKd2dFdWtdRRHIthwJfwY5Wexz+f9Y7Mb9DGrg72U0SVqyqBup nYyvJPK2hOMFO5EkXMowSnH8terzFVR48Hk4JjNlgm0UzSv5TAQa0d5nTX3lgsit7PMr TVYNuG5RO8bJIjeRNYbmmH8p/5juCl1X4ebwl+xZOixJk/k1obAyvpIZFv2D/jobtlYc Ui805VE71G+S4d5CuzsAuoCZuPlnVal1eUskeQJG+AVkgktbjcRAzNKx0x51qQc9VDpt azhA==
- In-reply-to: <6A51246A-057C-4D42-8428-B868B2527FAA@lightspeed.ca>
- References: <110E202A-0078-4D16-ABEB-2412D9D62FEC@lightspeed.ca> <1851423201.1338443.1441332420596.JavaMail.firstname.lastname@example.org> <6A51246A-057C-4D42-8428-B868B2527FAA@lightspeed.ca>
It prevents people getting into HTH with you, so basically it keeps you from being knocked off your feet and taken to the ground. Call it "Stability"?
I think it's generally better for a talent to have a generic name, rather than the name of e.g. a Korean martial art, which will feel odd if the character is from Greece.
I was hoping that someone might know of a fighting style which:
— You could use weapons with, AND
— Made it harder to get into HTH with you.
If this style also…
— Made it easier to get into HTH with others, that would be a bonus.
I remember reading some expert on this site saying a long time ago,
that some fighting style was used for fighting guys in plate armor
where they were basically wrestling in armor using swords like
crowbars agents the enemy.
But I’m looking for a name of a fighting style which could logically
give people a bonus to stop goblins from jumping you in HTH.
Warm regards, Rick.
Post to the entire list by writing to email@example.com.
Unsubscribe by mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org with the message body