Re: Name of a fighting style - anti HTH.

Of course, don't mention it.
I added athletics quite some time ago, essentially fatigue feats for Hero types as well as action time or turns shorter than 5 seconds per so it's been awhile since I had to translate hand to hand combat to grappeling/wresteling so I wasn't as point on as possible but thinking outside of the box never hurt a generic universal RPG system that I'm aware of not to mention if "I" personally had to go after Chuck Norris I'm not gonna plan a physical altercation to do so. Maybe in a tank... Who M'noren what possibilities present?