Re: Differences

Yes this fight Is possible. It is not a matter of belief, but disbelief. An animal has no comprehension of the concept of illusion, therefore anything it sees it can only view as real. Plus, the rules do state an animal cannot attempt to disbelieve.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

-------- Original message --------
From: Daniel Tulloh <drfaustus61@cox.net>
Date: 9/26/18 3:54 PM (GMT-08:00)
To: tft@brainiac.com
Subject: Re: Differences

I got it after emailing the good folks at SJGames, thanks.

But a quick read through the Wizard infro raised a question.   It must be true because SJ mentions it more than once.

The intro has Krait's summoned wolf and Yzor's illusory wolf fighting.  But .. is this even possible?

Can an animal, such as wolf (IQ6) even BELIEVE an illusion?

I'd like to hear opinions on the subject.

Dan