A Revised GM Reference Screen for Rick's Campaign.

Hi all,
  Richard sent my PBEM campaign a *.pdf of the Fantasy Master’s Screen.
I looked at it, said, “there are a bunch of things I would like to revise”, and
did so in the GIMP.

  It is uploaded at this location:

  The Savings Throws Table on page 1 I think would be useful for any TFT
GM, but the rest may be of limited use to you.  Note that the experience
needed to go up an attribute is VERY low.  PBEM campaigns are so slow,
that I find that several months or years can go by if the experience needed
for attributes is not made pretty easy.

  This screen is set up for my rules, so (for example) the weapons are a
subset of my weapons table.

  Let me know if you have any questions.

  Warm regards, Rick.