Re: revived and updated character spreadsheet. Please look and check.

Did any one have a chance to try the sheet/character maker?

On Tue, Dec 11, 2018 at 10:25 AM Joel BoardgameRpger <joel.siragher@gmail.com> wrote:
ok. so the to hit numbers have to be fixed again. I has to make a change to allow the sheet to be exported to EXCEL 2016, apparently they dont allow concatenation of ranges, so ill put another one up in a few minutes.