Re: It's here!

Gents, I'm going to interject here:

I JUST received shipping notification from STEVE JACKSON GAMES that two packages have shipped (at 10:15 PM, Friday, 22 March, California time).  In those notification e-mails, there is a link to take you to Backerkit, which in turn then takes you to FEDEX's tracking website.  There are some oddities about it all however:

First, and foremost, I received a call earlier today from the nearest FEDEX hub (Redding, CA) asking for clarification of my street address so they could deliver my package "from Steve Jackson Games" tomorrow.  Had I been aware that they had called earlier in the morning (I didn't get THAT message until about the time I got a second call from them), I probably would have gotten the package today.

Second, it appears the package they are referring to was the SECOND package sent out (which, presumably would be the add-ons, not the IWIA package); the FIRST package (presumably the IWIA reward box) is still down in Sacramento...which means it'll make it up to Redding tomorrow for delivery on Monday.  (The speculation on which package contains what is precisely that -- speculation -- since there is no way to determine contents of the packages from the information provided to me.)

Third, BOTH packages are listed by FEDEX for delivery on Monday, even though one of them is almost certain to be delivered tomorrow (I say "almost" because around here, you never know if they'll find your place or not -- it may take them a couple of tries).

The first package was sent out at midnight on Monday, while the second left the distribution center at midnight on Tuesday.  Why the notification was so tardy, I have no earthly idea.

Hopefully, that provides you with enough information to answer your questions.  Sorry to butt in to your discussion, but I thought some facts (even though they are only pertaining to a single case) might be helpful in your planning...  Emoji

Regards, Jeff