Re: THX Joe! [Re: It's here!]

And I got a tracking number! 2 days after I got the package! Even more LOL!

The curious thing is that I don't even like most of the rule changes from
what I've read here.

Still, I'm glad that Steve used those regulations to get TFT back, and I'm
glad there's at least a reprint. And I do agree that Joe probably had a
non-zero effect on that, as well as all of you out on the list.

Yay us!

Neil Gilmore
raito@raito.com