magic items, spider ponies, Mr. Ed, errata...

Logorrhea alert, sorry....

Nice list !   I want the one that lets my horse talk ! Yesyesyesyes yes...

The item for increasing leg length reminds me of a creature I wrote (not TFT but fiction) about 15 years ago: the spider pony. (Despite the name it didn't have gross insect legs).   Are there matching (T) spells for this or did I misread?

The errata made it into the Companion, but I don't recall if that particular bit did.  Question: is 1980 errata canon after the whole kaboodle has been revised and edited in 2019?

-- Craig