Re: Magic items that come in pairs

Boots is plural

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note9.

-------- Original message --------
From: Rick <rick_ww@lightspeed.ca>
Date: 4/11/19 5:43 PM (GMT-07:00)
To: tft@brainiac.com, The_slope@googlegroups.com, Matt Fraser <mathesonfraser@gmail.com>, CJ <chrjames@gmail.com>, Alec Morrison <alphaalec@gmail.com>
Subject: Magic items that come in pairs

Hi all,
  Let us say that you have bought Speed Movement Boots.

  In your game do you assume that the enchantment is placed on
each boot, or only one of the pair?  I always assume that it is placed
on just one (the right unless otherwise specified), because if it is on
both, and the left boot is damaged the enchantment is destroyed.
But if it is only on one, and the left boot is destroyed, the spell remains
and you can pay a few silvers to replace the left boot.

  I’m curious about what other people’s thoughts are on this.

  Warm regards, Rick