Re: Testing the list

I can see it from here in England...

They have the TFT Legacy Box in my local game store at £95.
Too rich for me, considering I already have most of the components from the first time around.
And I really do not need another copy of Tolanker or the Death Tests. :)

Still hoping to get a copy of the new Melee/Wizard and the ITL rule book.
No idea when I will get to play TFT face to face again, but I was enthusing over it in the shop.

Have fun and play nice.