Re: Official TFT App

Hi Marc,

Yep, still here. I think this TFT app is a fun first step! It can get better, so I hope they keep working on it. I wanted to cast my rope spell but that was never presented as an option :(

Makes me want to pull up my old project again, see where I left off and see if I get motivated to work in it again. I’ve also been wondering if Mr. Jackson is interested in software projects or not so much...