Fantasy Forum and the Inept Adept

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to add a bit of history and fun info. I managed to get copies of the first 6 issues of the Fantasy Forum by Edited by Lester W Smith.  Just reading through these items is a blast the solo adventures (I played the first one so far) are well written by Howard Trump and one issue by Von Campbell.  Mr Smith listed the subscriber list in the double issue 5-6 (27 members including an alum of this website Mr Rick Smith).

I still hope to find issues 7-10 but with such a limited distribution this may be a long quest.

From the same source I received issue 1 of The Inept Adept also by Rick Smith with a great cover of a Wizard's Tower exploding with the caption "Who's using the laboratory today?!"  I haven't had a chance to read this one but I am excited to dive into it.  Again still looking for issue 2 of this one.

Edward

Edward Kroeten
Farmers Insurance
7100 Stevenson Blvd Ste 105
Fremont, CA 94538-2485
License Number: 0E82876
510-579-0135 (Office)
510-438-6875 (Fax)
ekroeten@farmersagent.com
http://www.farmersagent.com/ekroeten

EmailLogo

Farmers Financial Solutions, LLC (FFS) does not accept trading instructions via voice mail, text messages, email, instant messaging, or fax. Please do not transmit orders or instructions regarding an FFS account by email. For your protection, FFS does not accept and act on such instructions. If you wish to enter a buy or sell order immediately, please speak directly with your financial services agent or contact the call center during regular business hours at 866-504-1004. Emails, faxes, and voicemails may not be monitored daily, or after normal business hours, and cannot be relied upon to timely communicate your wishes. Requests for trade orders and other transaction requests received after 1 p.m. CT will be processed on a best-efforts basis and may not take place until the following trading day.

This e-mail message and any documents accompanying this transmission may contain confidential information and are intended solely for the addressee (s) named above. If you are not the intended addressee/recipient, any use of, disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance on the contents of this e-mail information is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender advising of the error in transmission and immediately delete/destroy the message and any accompanying documents.

Farmers Group, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates, including Farmers Financial Solutions, LLC, reserve the right to monitor and review the content of all e-mail communications and attachments sent or received by or from this address and to retain them in accordance with the applicable regulatory requirements. Securities are offered through Farmers Financial Solutions, LLC, 31051 Agoura Road, Westlake Village, California 91361. Member FINRA & SIPC.