Re: Steve Jackson just announced a new printing of Fantasy Forum

WHAT?!?!?  Did you not get the CAR WARS Kickstarter I want it all.   Come all - you must not be a real Metagaming connoisseur - FOMO or not.   LOL  just kidding of course.   I missed the Ogre KS and really wish I had not.

I played Car Wars with Micro-Machines because they fit 1" hexes just perfect.   The new CAR WARS miniatures will be much larger, but probably not as much fun as the Mico-Machines.

Love lurking on the list.  Take care all and be safe.

Kevin