Re: Goodies from Rick Smith

What is Fantasy Grounds?

Rick

On Aug 14, 2020, at 2:01 AM, David Bofinger <bofinger.david@gmail.com> wrote:

How would you feel about including your counters in a Fantasy Grounds ruleset distribution for TFT?

--
David

On Fri, 14 Aug 2020 at 14:25, Rick <rick_ww@lightspeed.ca> wrote:
Hi Jeff, everyone.
  I’ve said before, I’m willing to let people put up scans of my
counters and rules, so long as it is noted that I am the artist
or author and retain all  rights.

  Warm regards, Rick.