Re: Dark City Games

Hi Jeffrey,
  George has not answered my emails, and I do not know if he
has programmed emails from me to go to trash.  However, I do
know that he sees this list, and it is important that he knows
that he no longer has the rights to publish my work.

  Also I had a standing offer to play test his products, which I
wish to withdraw.  It will save him the cost of postage and me
many hours work.

  I apologize for the minor waste of your time, but this way at
least I do know that it is likely that he has seen my work.  If he
replied to any of my several emails, it would not have been
necessary to take this route.

  Warm regards, Rick.