WotR / TLoU

Hi Rick;

" I keep thinking about making a simple “create companies in

a RPG and then fight them in a simple war game”, but I have so
many projects, I’ve no idea if I’ll ever get to it.  (My next project is
expanding SPI’s “War of the Ring”.  Again.)   "

Funny you should juxtapose those two, a few years ago I suggested WotR to someone as a better battle expansion for TFT.  (That was on the facebook page Henry runs, I think?)  Never heard back if he adopted it.   WotR was pretty straightforward once you figured out the unit types.

Going to go take a look at your new rules asap!

Warm regards, Craig