Re: [Slope: Ch 19] Rick's Expansion added to the War of the Ring (1977) game

OOC: I've played War of the Ring once, long ago, but I don't know it well. What's the idea of the extra leaders? Is it so all the small armies have leaders, or so the great leaders have bodyguards, or what?

It might be fun to have rules that allowed a variation on the fellowship: starting with Eowyn instead of Boromir, and Fatty Bolger instead of Pippin.

This is published, so you aren't looking for feedback, is that right?

--
David