(TFT) Let's introduce ourselves

Hi!

Since there seem to be a fair number of people subscribed, perhaps we
should introduce ourselves.  My name is Tom Ault, and I am a graduate
student in the Robotics program at Carnegie Mellon University.  I used
to roleplay a lot, but my busy schedule doesn't allow for it these days.
I still have my RPG books, though, and sometimes I read through them
when the urge hits me.

TFT was my second RPG after AD&D; I played it off and on between 1980-
1984.  It was a lot of fun, and some of my best memories are of that
game.  My friends and I were pretty much into hack-n'-slash in those
days, but we had a lot of fun, nonetheless.

I suppose the cannonical question would be: Anyone up for a TFT PBEM?

Well, back to my thesis,
Tom Ault