(TFT) Okay, I have to ask

Did *anyone* ever actually play the Starleader: Assault sci fi
module-like thingie for TFT? Or, to put it another way, will anyone ever
*admit* to playing it?

I got the playtest kit for S:A. Really bad. Metagaming folded very
shortly after I received the kit, but oddly enough, the S:A game itself
actually got published in the interim. A few months ago, for the first
time, I picked up a copy of S:A and was surprised how different it was
from my playtest kit.

Comments? Or isn't S:A really considered part of the TFT series?

DLF

David Ferris               Senior Technical Staff Member
dferris@research.att.com   AT&T Labs Research
Room B015, 973-360-8664    http://www.research.att.com/info/dferris