Re: (TFT) Starleader: Assault

David Ferris at dferris@research.att.com on 6/30/98 2:06 PM said:

>When I wrote in to volunteer to playtest, I believe I mentioned that I
>was working on a game featuring a military force known as the Irvanian
>Commandos, which might fit in with the S:A/TFT series, and asked if
>Metagaming would be interested. They were, at least enough to want to
>see it when I got it finished. I never sent anything in, of course,
>although parts of the work have surfaced in various places since then.
>Guy, do you remember any of this?

No bells ringing, but I did none of the design, development or editing
work on STARLEADER: ASSAULT (or, for that matter, on the UNDEREARTH
series). I didn't get any input into those at all -- didn't even see 'em
till they were released.

Guy McLimore / guymc@evansville.net
MC+ Creations Game Design and Consulting
http://bounce.to/mcplus