(TFT) Intro and plea

Hi!  I've played many a game of Melee and Wizard, but I've never gotten
a group to play TFT, alack. Perhaps someday...  I've long admired the
system for it's grace and ease of character generation, and the actual
sense it made relative to (shudder) AD&D.  I've got most of the actual
rules for the system, and even the GM screen, but never found a copy of
Adv. Melee.  Does anyone know where I can score a copy?  I'm not a
collector, I'll actually play it...

	Dave Boyd