Re: (TFT) Re:copyrights

Chris wrote:
After seeing the recent discussions of the copyright laws, I happened to
notice in my copies of AdvMelee,AdvWizard,and ITL that the copyright was
held by ......STEVE JACKSON (1980) and published by Metagaming.

If I am not mistaken copyrights are for a period of 14 years, meaning that
if Steve Jackson, or another stakeholder, did not renew the copyright in
1994, the product may be free of copyright.

I would imagine that Steve Jackson would have renewed the copyright if he
was able.

Food for thought.