Re: (TFT) Wizard map.....

The original Wizard map should be pretty much identical in materials to the
Melee map.

Note: After I got Wizard, I carefully cut around the edges of the hexes on
one corner of my Melee map and hinged the flap with tape. I then had a
Melee map that could be "plugged in" to various parts of the edge of the
Wizard map, to make larger and more irregular rooms. Worked rather well.

-- Jean

   Wintertree Software

http://www.wtsoft.com

    -=[ PLEASE DON'T FEED THE SPAMMERS ]=-
Boycott all junk emailers and Usenet spammers!