Re: (TFT) warning about plaid rabbit/pocket warrior

joel sira at jodasi@hotmail.com on 9/1/98 10:50 AM said:

>i will be posting this warning to the misc.rpg news groups.
>
>I've been waiting to receive pocket warrior for quite some time. I still
>haven't received it. my suggestion to you is to order it COD. I have
>received NO correspondence from dave bolack as to the status of my
>order. If any one else has had any problems, I urge you to join me in a
>letter to the postmaster.
>
>Joel Siragher

Joel:

Your relationship with David Bolack and Plaid Rabbit is between you and
David. However, as I have asked in the past, if you will email me your
mailing address I might be more able to intervene in this to your
benefit. If your desire is to obtain the game, this might be more
fruitful than a general post to the misc.rpg newsgroups.

Guy McLimore / guymc@evansville.net
MC+ Creations Game Design and Consulting
http://bounce.to/mcplus