Re: (TFT) TFT purchase advice

"Brad Thurkettle" <ThurkettleB@mojo.com.au> wrote:
> Can anyone give me an estimate on what a TFT set of Advanced Melee, Advanced
> Wizard and In the Labyrinth would cost? I can get a set in good condition,
> no markings, covers intact but I don't know the market price.

I'd expect to pay $20-$35 for the set, depending on how close to perfect
they are.  The AM/AW titles usually go for $7-10 and ITL usually goes from
$8-15.  Sometimes I see them for less, occasionally for more, but that's
about average.

>  I can also get the FM's Codex.

I bought the Codex new for $11.95 a few months ago.  If I wasn't a real
completist, I'd have passed on it, since it's not all that helpful in
my opinion.