(TFT) Re: Gamelords Modules.....

From: "Philip Wiles" <PAW@merichem.com>
> I supposedly have these two titles en route from a purchase I made on =
> Usenet.  Any idea about what system it is for, if not TFT?  Probably AD&D, =
> but could they be multi-sytem modules like "Thieves World" (Chaosium)?

These use the game system from Theive's Guild and Haven. It is a semi-generic system,
vaguely similar to the Catalyst System of Flying Buffalo's Citybook series. It has actual
numeric attributes, unlike Catalyst, but is easily converted to whatever system,
including TFT.
---
Brett Slocum <slocum@io.com> -- MiB #0666 (Minneapolis, MN - CL) -- ICQ #13032903
* Illuminated Sitekeeper for Steve Jackson Games
* GURPS site:   http://www.io.com/~slocum/gurps.html
* Tekumel site: http://www.io.com/~slocum/tekumel.html
"Ah'm yer pa, Luke." -- if James Earl Ray was the voice of Darth Vader