(TFT) Please introduce yourself to the rest of the list.

Hi! I'm Michael Taylor, a 36-year old Windows programmer in Los Angeles,
California. I've been a TFT fan since the beginning and envy those who
still get to play. (Anyone in LA, please send me an email!).

Like most I've tried the rest and still find them lacking the simplicity
and playability of TFT. Most often play GURPS (not much choice) and I'm
currently trying to get a FUZION game started. My last TFT game was running
the Warhammer introductory adventure in TFT many years back.

Michael
====Post to the entire list by writing to tft@brainiac.com.