(TFT) Is Vindicator good?

Hi! I just learned there was an archive!

I'm also a rabid collector - though I have played and ran TFT many times.
So I was wondering, was Vindicator worth the purchase for TFT fan? I was a
little reluctant to just send money into the void, but I never met anyone
else who would be interested! How is it? Thanks

Michael

have
rarely had the opportunity to play TFT FTF...oooo, I like that :-)) and I
have
succeeded in amassing a complete Metagaming collection which of course
includes TFT, Interplay and the more recent Vindicator.  I consider TFT to
be
the best RPG game for combat and one of the easiest to learn.  If it
weren't
for the dark cloud that hangs over the game, it might be a viable
alternative
for everyone, not just a few hardcore afficionadi.
====Post to the entire list by writing to tft@brainiac.com.