(TFT) Re: TFT Digest V1 #125

>IQ 10 SPELLS
>DEMOTE (S): This spell must be cast six times by six different mages on the
>same turn.  The casting mages must touch the subject.  If successfully cast
>all six times it will strip a mages wizardry away, turning him into a hero.
>He will forget all spells and never be able to learn new ones.  Costs 10 ST.

     My opinion, FWIW, is that this needs to be a higher IQ spell.
Probably 14 at the least.
     Anything that can take away a players powers completely should not
be easy to cast.
     There would be a rash of Demotions by low IQ wizards, backed by the
local "mob", to punish mages who interfered with their programs, if it
were easy to cast.

-------------------------------
John Hill /;->
WarPlayer@aol.com
     Facts of war (continued)
35. Dancing on grass should result in
     losing a leg by a landmine!
36. Mines are equal opportunity weapons.
37. Luck is often better than skill.
38. Artillery is great because gravity works.
     Take the high ground when possible.
**39. If your ambush is properly set,
     the enemy will not walk into it.