(TFT) Starting TFT again

Greetings all!

Just , today, found this list  on the Web and had to join.
I started playing TFT many years ago at university back around
1979 or so?  Just have partial books and rules remaining,
especially only  5 photocopied pages from "In the Labyrinth"
covering the talents. Hopefully I can learn some stuff I forgot and
get contacts to find/replace my long missing rule books.
I currently have in good condition:
Melee, Wizard, Orb Quest, Unicorn Gold, and Master of Amulets.
plus the talent list copied from In The Labyrinth many years ago.
Can someone please tell me what the "jobs" are and what the
risk/reward rolls for them are along with character pre-requisites
to get them?
Thanks in advance.

BTW- The list members may be interested to hear that TFT lives
on in "The Fantasy Field Trip Society" of Halifax, NS, Canada
who have been playing Live-action-role-playing using modified
TFT rules since at least 1986 (oldest I remember from them).
They run about 3-5 "day" games a year, on Saturdays at various
parks and city locations; and run 1-2 weekend (Fri-Sun) games
over the summer and labour-day weekend. Sadly, I've been out of
touch with them for about a year now due to military commitments
involving too damn much sailing. Let me know if you want more info.

Mack Brewer
(TFT LARP "Brother Pious" 3x  now)
Halifax, N.S., CANADA
<mbrewer@psphalifax.ns.ca>