Gamemasters Codex
Gamemasters Screen
Forest Lords of Dihad
Warrior Lords of Darok

Found/Haggling:
----------------------
Advanced Melee

    I've found more at finegames.com and at Crazy Egor's but am waiting for
these to arrive/finish before I can afford any more stuff.
(will probably grab Death Test's 1 and 2 here, still deciding on the
UnderEarth
games.)
Does anyone have comments on Dragons and Lords of Underearth?
Are they worthwhile to pick up? Do they add much to the rules?

International search:
---------------------------
waiting for a search and email response from some gaming stores I remember
from Norway. I picked up my other replacement TFT stuff there last year and
hope they have some more at the other stores.  also waiting to see if they
still
have that huge box of GW's Warhammer Space marines and Lizardman Skinks
as well.

Thanks for being here guys and gals. I'm ripping my basement boxes apart
looking for my the pbem game of TFT (modified) I used to run for some
friends.
I'll let you know if/when I find it if anyone wants to try it out. All turns
and results
are narrative format, like reading a book, but you tell me what you want the
"hero(s)" to do.

Mack Brewer
( "born again" TFT'r )
(TFT LARP "Brother Pious" 3x  now)