Re: (TFT) : My search for games

>Does anyone have comments on Dragons and Lords of Underearth?
>Are they worthwhile to pick up? Do they add much to the rules?
><
>
>I didnt feel like it added much to the rules, *but* it was a interesting
>attempt to create a 'beginning' version of ITL. In other words, keeping the
>Talents, but streamlining the combat system and rules. I would've liked to
>see it taken further...But other than being a very 'portable' version of
>ITL, you can probably live without it...
>
>Michael

Thanks for the advice. I decided "what the hell" and ordered the both
of them from "finegames.com" today.  I also picked up Advanced Melee
on Ebay for $7.50(US).
When all my "new" ordered stuff arrives I'll have just about everything
again except for the two deathtrap modules. <Ouch, my wallet!>
Is the list working properly? I haven't seen any messages at all from it
except for your reply and an earlier one when I asked about risk rolls.

Mack