(TFT) My Games arrived!

WOW!  :-)

All my Ebay and email ordered TFT stuff came this week!

Dragons of Underearth, and
Lords of Underearth arrived from finegames.com

The Fantasy Masters' Codex,
Fantasy Masters' Screen,
In The Labyrinth,
Advanced Wizards,
Warrior Lords of Darok, and
Forest Lords of Dihad all came from Terry Kroeten in Fargo, ND.

all I'm waiting for is Advanced Melee to arrive with my order of
old Spacegamers and other magazines.
The only things I don't have now are the two DeathTrap modules
and Security Station.
Life is great!
Anybody on the list want to see a couple of sample email TFT turns
(orders+results) and maybe let me practise GM'ing to get back in shape?

Mack Brewer
(fanatically reading my newfound treasures)
Halifax, N.S.
<mbrewer@psphalifax.ns.ca>