Re: (TFT) Looking for any and all TFT parts/manuals/modules

>        For some reason, I started thinking about TFT tonight...

Welcome, Brian!

And if you like TFT might I less-than-modestly suggest you might enjoy
COMPACT COMBAT, our new man-to-man supertactical combat game system. You
can try it out with COMPACT WARRIOR Special Edition, available for free
downlaod from our website at:

http://microtactix.gamingoutpost.com

If you like it you can buy COMPACT WARRIOR and COMPACT SORCERER (the
magic combat expansion pack) from the site, too, for only $8.95 each.

Many of the TFT mailing list regulars helped with the playtest of COMPACT
COMBAT and can give you a less-biased appraisal of it than I can. (Since
I co-authored it...) But I invite you (and any other new members) to take
a look around our website and see if COMPACT COMBAT is something you'd
enjoy.

Guy McLimore - guymc@evansville.net
MicroTactix Games - http://microtactix.gamingoutpost.com