(TFT) The Great Howard Hunt is afoot...

...And a blind alley, alas. Encouraged by the recent statements posted here by a list newcomer:

By the way, last I heard Howard Thompson could be found somewhere in Taylor, Texas, barricaded behind thousands of unsold copies of various TFT books -- or that's the rumor anyway. <<

I did an anywhoo search and came up with nothing except the area code of Taylor, Texas. I called directory info and there's no Howard Thompsons living in T.T., alas. There's plenty of "H.T." names there, but I doubt he was THAT paraonoid.

Walt