(TFT) Gobbos

Rick stated as part of his PbEM campaign,

<<<In the goblin language the phrase "I will try to do this but
not if it will kill or cripple me (physically, morally or financially) and
I make no promices about being able to complete this and my familly
asumes no reponsibility to do this if I fail." can all be expressed with
one word, including a suffix and prefix.>>>

Steve Jackson (and Rick emphasizes it) when he created TFT goblins seems to
have created an almost Ferengi before Roddenberry (hopefully spelled write).
"Proud, intelligent, crafty, ruthless but not cruel" and because they will
not lie make good merchants.  Hence the lawyeristic double-talk.
Interesting!

Yours in Cidri,
Justin