Re: (TFT) How tall are 3-hex Giants?

I can't find my old Warhammer Fantasy hardcover close
at hand so I'll refer to my old trusty D&D Monster manual.

Giant type:     Height:
-----------     ----------
Hill Giant      10.5 ft.
Fire Giant      12   ft.
Stone Giant     12   ft.
Frost Giant     15   ft.
Cloud Giant     18   ft.
Storm Giant     21   ft.

Should give you some variety and if we start seeing
REALLY TALL giants we'll know to run!!!

Mack
(see, the D&D books ARE good for something!)<

Defintely! I often use them for things like this. At a recent convention
(where I had the pleasure of meeting and playing Fantasy Chess with John
Paul Bakshoian from this list) I found the Players Handbook, Monster Manual
and Monster Manual II for sale - at miniaturized sizes of 3x4 inches! So
now, I'll have plenty of opportunity to convert these monsters to TFT while
I'm waiting in lines, restaurants, etc.... ;D

Thank you for the information! I'm hoping to have rules for builing
multi-hex creatures soon!

Michael
====Post to the entire list by writing to tft@brainiac.com.