(TFT) Armor and Movement

I see what you mean, Michael.  Look on page 35 of TFT:ITL under Weight
Carried and Armor Weight.  If it wasn't for the note at the bottom of the
second topic, Boy, the DX limitations would sure change for armor.  I think
for the better!

Yours in Cidri,
Justin<

Ah! Thank you! That's about the longest description of it at all! Yeah,
I've always wondered if I shouldn't give up the Armor limitations and just
use the equivalent weight effects on armor!

The protection granted by armor, and its effects on MA and DX, are
goverened by its type (plate, chain, etc.) and are not affected by teh size
of the figure wearing it - except that very strong figures wear their armor
more easily. See ADVANTAGES OF GREAT STRENGTH.

NOTE: If your armor reduces your MA to (for instance) 6, but your "weight
carried" on the above table reduces it to MA 8 (or, for that matter, vice
versa), then yoru actual MA remains 6. Your MA is always the *lower* of the
two numbers.

Pretty easy to miss if you were new to TFT!

Thank you!
Michael
====Post to the entire list by writing to tft@brainiac.com.