(TFT) PBeM sequencing in TFT and Compact Warrior

Rob Knop, the creator of JV_MAP, and I are about to try a game of Compact Warrior using VMAP and his new Compact Warrior VMAP set. We're running into a problem with streamlining the combat process for email play. The problem is with HELD actions. Compact Warrior permits you to use two actions per turn, not unlike MELEE. Where the difference arises is that you can hold back one action to defend with in CW, which is less linear and more interactive than Melee. There's a discussion going on in the PBeM Emporium Forum if you'd care to contribute: http://www.bravenet.com/forum/show.asp?userid=qm34920

Check out the Compact Combat vmap set at: http://www.sonic.net/~rknop/jv_map/cw_gameset.html

Ciao,
Walt