Re: (TFT) dragon stuff

I tend to agree about it being D&Dish, but it has already been done in an
Interplay article.

And I've got to agree with Rick and extend it even further. The giant
article was interesting and useful because there's very little 'lore' on
Giants. But Dragons have been done to death. There's dragon lore for just
about every taste.

What would be REALLY interesting (to me) are 'ecology' articles on monstes
that dont get alot of press. Like the Mermen, Octopus, Shadowights, Stone
Beetles, Slinkers, Goo or Uncle Teeth or ...dare I say it....Prootwaddle
Culture...?!

JMO
Michael

====Post to the entire list by writing to tft@brainiac.com.