(TFT) Sub-Genius (was Re: Melee/Wizard Variant)

From: Joe Hartley <jh@brainiac.com>
> JodyM529@aol.com wrote:
> > No doubt all of you 30-40 somethings have read (if not memorized) the
> > subgenius bible.  Certainly the two diametrically opposed pantheons presented
> > somewhere therein offer plenty of food for gaming thought.
>
> Yup - Steve Jackson even released a Sub-Genius game, though I've never
> actually seen it.

It uses the Illuminati: New World Order rules, and can be played as a
standalone game, or the cards can be added to the rest of the INWO cards.

It's fun.

---
Brett Slocum  --  slocum@skypoint.com  --  ICQ #13032903
Home page: http://www.skypoint.com/~slocum/
"Ah'm yer pa, Luke." -- if James Earl Ray was the voice of Darth Vader