(TFT) skeletons

>Hey, if a skeleton has an IQ of 1, then isn't a club the only weapon it
can
use effectively? (reminds me of AD&D 1, where a skeleton did 1d6 damage
whatever the weapon it used).
Cas<

That's a darn good question. Even with Rick's 'Overachiever' rules that's a
bit of a stretch....

Of course, you could simply give it a -4 DX and adventurer's everwhere
would be grateful.

Here was my solution to that problem for monsters/animals:

ANIMAL (3 points, "Grrr?."): This is like Moronic only more so. You can
learn ANY talent that doesn?t require abstract thinking above your IQ at
double-cost, but your IQ can never go above 7 and you have virtually no
grasp of complex thought. Your type of intelligence is of the
?very-smart-dog? type rather than the ?hobgoblin? type. Your not
technically even a sentient being.

Michael