Re: (TFT) Hundred strength elemental

David Michael Grouchy II wrote:

> Thorn,
>      The use of a pentigram to negate -1 DX in an aid ritual is nice.  In a
> word 'nice'.  Like that.  Gonna use it.

Glad you like it.  I hate needless math, and besides math seems kind of
counter to TFT's 'feel', so rather than spreadsheet the average
successful ST output of X apprentices, rank by rank, I just charged the
magi of old for big honking pentagrams.  :)

Of course, once you have them all gathered together, it gets tempting to
manaburn the lot of them if the focus caster blows his roll.  I
mentioned earlier putting a point of damage on him per 1xST he channels,
extrapolating an explosive effect from there is easy.  And the
flash-shadowed skeleton images (ala Hiroshima) on the walls of the
_large_ pentagram room in the ruined city make nice stage dressing.  :)

If there's anybody out there who _likes_ math, I have this cool idea for
putting a demon in orbit...